We make best efforts to provide our users with a great online experience and comprehensive information regarding what we believe to be top rated online gaming provider’s (“Gaming Providers”), as well as comparison information regarding the Gaming Provider’s offers.
Gaming can and should be practiced for entertainment purposes. However, keep in mind gaming might be addictive and always carries a risk to lose money.
We encourage our users to gamble responsibly. Thus, following are a few important tips to make sure you do act responsibly and safe while placing your bets and taking decisions with respect to gaming participation.
Protection of Minors
Underage gambling is illegal! The use of our website is prohibited for minors. However, although we make best efforts, we do not have the ability to know if a user is underage. Hence, do not allow any minors participate in gambling activity in any manner whatsoever. In addition, if your device is available for minors, you should control their access to any Gaming Provider’s websites accessed by you: do not leave your device unattended when a gaming related website is opened or when you are logged in to any of your accounts in the Gaming Provider’s websites and keep any applicable password safe.
Responsible Gaming Tips
- Limit your bets: Prior to any gambling activity, think carefully and make an informed decision regarding the amount you can and willing to spend. Stop participating when you have reached such amount. Remember that, as long as you deposit any some of money, your participation is never “Risk Free”. You can always loose some or all of the money you bet with. Do not gamble just for the purpose of wining back previous losses, recoup debts or get out of financial trouble. Do not gamble with your saving. Do not Borrow money, sell your possessions or avoid paying your financial obligations in order to use the money for gambling.
- Do not be influenced by others: Make sure that the decision to gamble, and the amounts you gamble with are your own personal choice and you are not under any peer pressure to gamble.
- Read and understand all applicable terms of the offer: Each gambling activity (e.g., poker, slots, etc.) has different rules. In addition, each offer may have different terms, e.g., minimum deposit, bonus withdraw limitations, etc. Ensure to carefully review all such rules and terms prior to participating. Use the “Free Trail” offers, If available.
- Be aware to any signs which might indicate a gambling problem: If the participation in the gambling activity interferes with your daily responsibilities, your family life and the time you spend with them, your work, etc. If your gambling activity is causing problems for you or your surrenders. If you find it hard to manage or stop your gambling. If the gambling activity takes priority in your life and you Neglect your hobbies, work, school, etc. If you are lying regarding your gambling activity or hiding it.
- Do not gamble if: You believe you suffer from any vulnerability or mental situation such as depression, anxiety, etc. You have any addiction problem. You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance. You feel a constant need to gamble or gamble with larger amounts for the excitement. If you even suspect you have a gambling addiction problem, please let your family or friends know and ask for help or find professional help (there are many confidential help centers).
The above tips and information are not, and should not be considered as professional advice. your use of and reliance on the information provided above is entirely at your own responsibility and risk. We suggest you to read more information about responsible gambling ang gambling addiction prior to participating in any gambling activity. Some information can be found in the BeGambleAware website.